It takes a lot of little odds and ends to operate the well-oiled machine that drawchange is. We humbly publish this list as a ways to share with you some of our immediate needs. It’s our hope that either you’ll have some of these items sitting around at home or you know how and where we can acquire them ourselves. Thanks, friends!
* In no particular order:
- Lightweight Easels (10) – to display children’s artwork at events
- Office Space in Fulton County
- “Quick Books for Nonprofits” or other nonprofit management software
- Mac-Compatible overhead projector – presentations to spread awareness
- Box of Office Paper – ongoing need – for daily printing & children’s artwork
- Luggage Cart On Wheels-to carry our art supplies when we do local events
- Electric Photo Album-to share photos of our work at events
- Fireproof Safe-to store our important business docs
- “Mighty Mouse”- to be able to efficiantly design on-the-go
- Our slogan trademarked: $375.00
- Printing Services-letterhead, posters, postcards, etc. – for marketing purposes
- Tent-10′x10′, fire proof/ retardent-to bring art to children at festivals around Georgia
We will come to your neighborhood community center, school or library and host a great afternoon for you to have with your children. We plan fun, collaborative and empowering projects for families to create together! These workshops typically last two hours long and leave you walking out the door with something to proudly display in your home. Enjoy bonding time with your children while diving deep into your own creative genius!