We conduct empowering art workshops and share art supplies with children locally and internationally. Read below to learn about our local events and international trips. Whether you’re traveling with us to the other side of town or across the globe, we promise you an exhilarating time as you volunteer with us! Thank you for your continued monetary donations and art supplies in support of our projects!
- Fundraiser Day at California Pizza Kitchen. Please print this flyer and bring it with you on June 14, 2013!
- Partnering with Refugee Family Services during their summer program.
- Going to Ethiopia, Africa for the second time to teach the children of Kolfe Boys’ Orphanage jewelry making so they have a way to sustain themselves once aging out of the orphanage: October 2013. Click here for more info.
- Making regular visit to Nicholas House Homeless Shelter of Grant Park. Providing empowering art experiences for the children while their parents attend adult education classes.
ART BEYOND BORDERS TRIPS 2013
Have you ever wanted to take a trip where you experience a foreign culture and touch lives? If so, we would love to have you join us on one of our upcoming international trips! Future destinations for 2012 are Ecuador, Costa Rica, and Africa. Service, knowledge, culture and a sense of transformation will all be a part of your experience in an Art Beyond Borders trip with us!
Recently Completed Projects:
- Drawn To Change, an event to benefit drawchange. November 17, 7pm at the Goat Farm Arts Center.
- Working with The Art of Living Foundation to create gifts for Bhutanese Refugee children of Clarkston, GA .
- Created a public art mosaic project with Hurricane Katrina victims in New Orleans, LA; in collaboration with ALIVE in August ’11
- Created “Pinwheels of Hope” with Bhutanese Refugee population of Clarkston, GA.-August ’11
- Helped grieving children due to the loss of a loved one at Kate’s Club -June ’11
- Empowered 400 children in Escuela Nuestra Senora de Fatima-Cartago, Costa Rica.-June ’11 We will be bringing art experiences to them again in August 2012
FAMILY FUN DAYS
We will come to your neighborhood community center, school or library and host a great afternoon for you to have with your children. We plan fun, collaborative and empowering projects for families to create together! These workshops typically last two hours long and leave you walking out the door with something to proudly display in your home. Enjoy bonding time with your children while diving deep into your own creative genius!